среда, 4 апреля 2012 г.

Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards..new trends

Reading the news came across an interesting article about a recent event - Kids Choice Awards ... of course many wonder: "who won the most?"," who dressed better?", "who of the stars attended the event?".... I drew attention to the attire of some stars (Ketty Perry and Selena Gomez) .. . short tops are back in fashion ??? they are very interesting, maybe it's a new "t-shirt" - the new trend of the summer season .... wait and see, time will tell)
Selena Gomez dressed in pastel colors outfit...


Katy Perry at neon green outfit!

8 комментариев:

  1. They both look so nice, I love this style but I think you need a certain figure to suit it xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow!
    Great blog...

    thinking about becoming a follower...
    Go to my blog & leave a comment & become a follower!

    Good day

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Really like your blog. I definitely follow you :)

    xoxo

    http://snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I love the crop top with the throw back skirt, i got inspired by this look two weeks ago and headed straight to American Apparel for a similar look but more relaxed in colors! I must post it...http://www.shopwithkarenblogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить