воскресенье, 10 июня 2012 г.

it's amazing!!

Hi to all readers!
Today I want to write in blog about my good friend Svetlana... I know that it is a brilliant man, studying at the British Higher School of Design..very talented and intelligent girl, very happy for her...
studied together in the Textily University, but then Svetlana went studies in BHSD...it was a right step, only now she is completely given to creative thought, creates and creates what is really interesting, conceptually and fashionable!
Here is the link to her excellent work, I hope U like it^_^

http://www.lookatme.ru/my/my/http-www-lookatme-ru-my-my-bhsd/170937-svetlana-kuzina-fashion-design


The White Shirt by SKY
The Model Nasty Shershen'
Photos by Andrey Katharsis
Design by Svetlana Kuzina






photo by Sophie Black (Ekaterinburg)
Make up by Olga Glazunova
Model Yana Vilkina ('Fashion')
Design by Svetlana Kuzina

9 комментариев:

  1. wow- sounds very interesting. and the picutures are fantastic.
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thanks for following my blog sweetie. I absolutely love the structuring on both of those pieces!!! amazing! Don't forget to check out MY VOGUE OBSESSION ON YOUTUBE! Subscribe if you like. Take care dear xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Absolutely beautiful photos! And of course, we can follow each other. I am your newest follower, do the same to keep in touch <3

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments.you have a lovely blog here.following you

    ОтветитьУдалить