пятница, 7 сентября 2012 г.

my little Chelsea ....

Good day my dear readers...

I want to talk about what I did the last 4 days .... unfortunately could not write before, there were problems with my beloved dog - Chelsea ... What happened was that: chance during her daily walk bitten by a tick ... the next day Chelsea became ill.. urgently went to the vet ... Dr. appointed us series of droppers ...
During the 3 nights we with my husband done Chelsea the dropper..... BIG TNHX God for the fact that he left in alive our dog.... want to say thnx my husband, for his patience and love for our small doggy...

P.S.  many thnx to the doctors of "VetMaster - clinic" 4 help!


only catheter installed ( 10:30 pm)


 Chelsea & My   husband  (11:47 pm ) 


asleep (12:10 pm)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий